• Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I kept breaking out in handcuffs.

OneLight

I hate that. You have to keep rubbing bail on the area until it heals.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

to theseldomscene

one of the reasons i gave up also this scared me my olsars busted and i had to be rushed to hospital and my wife and our friends whoes house we were renting in canberra had to clean the mess i left in the toilet that was my last drink i drank a bottle of black label jim beam and around 4am on the 28th of dec `1998 i could not stop vomitting blood and the drs said at woden vally hospital i was a very lucky man if i had vomitted one more pint of blood i would not be hear

this freaked cheryl out and edwin and victoria hear i was 34yrs old being rushed to hospital they had to pump some one elses blood back into me as i was very white it even scared the hell out of me as i thought i was like my old man he could handle his alcahol

theseldomscene as oveda has asked you i feel i also need to ask you as i was just about to sign off and get ready to unwind for the night do you have a problem do you know when to stop are you are christian ? please do not think i am judging you but i thought it would be important to share openly to you on the down side to drinking this is one down side and i hope you do not get in the same situation i found my self in

you have sevral brothers hear who do not drink and we wil be happy to walk with you and alow you to open up if this is something you can do on cyber space their is even a christian forum called christians in recovery have a look at this web adress and spend some time reading you wil get usefull advice as well

www.christians in recovery .org or type in william booth

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

• Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

my buddy at work says that jesus never drank so alchohol and that he drank grape juice instead..he said that drinkin alcohol is a sin. is this true?

Yes, my friend in Christ...He drank wine. We can find it in Matthew as I just ran across it when Jesus was being compared and confused with John the Baptist and God was saying that even John the Baptist did NOT drink wine , while Jesus DID partake of wine. But I'm also sure that as you might see in Europe, wine is the drink of choice there. You will find wine on many restaurante tables where you will have to ask for water if you desire it. And water is more expensive in countries like Italy than water itself as with water they hate to serve ice unless again, you request it. And you will pay!

Blessings

cajunboy

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I can't have alcohol because of my neuropathy but I would have A drink if I could. I know that the Lord drank and even made wine and I'm sure it was good wine at that. Of course overdoing it is a sin which is why the Lord told me NO to anymore cigars because I couldn't just have an occasional one.

Whats next ???KFC????and Taco Bell? I better not joke about this!

Dan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  2

You need to ask yourself, why do you feel the need to drink so much beer? What are you trying to achieve?

I just love the way it tastes.. plus theres lots of vitamins in the beer i drink

You're not for real. :24:

• Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

OneLight

:24::24::24:

I've heard Dr. Bondsman has alway reccommend that.

:24: :24: :24: :24:

I just love the way it tastes.. plus theres lots of vitamins in the beer i drink

Yea, vitamins, officer. I just took several one a days in liquid form. :P:mgcop::24::emot-highfive::35::blink:

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

OneLight

:taped::24::24:

I've heard Dr. Bondsman has alway reccommend that.

:24: Oh look, its Larry, Curly and Moe! :24:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Interesting opinions....

It is debateable that the wine Jesus made at the wedding feast was alcoholic. In fact, it makes no sense (given the scriptures on drunkenness) that Jesus would have made alcoholic wine so that drunk people could get more drunk. It also doesn't say that Jesus drank the beverage (whatever it was.)

In Luke, Jesus said "they are like children who call out in the marketplace" in reference to the baseless accusations leveled at Him and John. John wasn't demon possessed and Jesus wasn't a drunkard. The whole point of Jesus' message was to not let what they say have an influence because they will say anything. Jesus is repeating their words and doesn't admit in any fashion that they are correct that he did drink ferminted wine.

As far as public drinking I don't believe it is possible for a Christian to drink in public and be 100% certain that they are not being a stumbling block. 1 Cor 8:9 "Beware lest somehow this liberty of yours become a stumbling block to those who are weak..."

Lastly...in our modern society alcohol has a far greater death toll. Alcoholic drinks such as beer and liquer are HIGHLY addictive and destroys lives. Having 4 beers that contain 14% alcohol over the course of a couple of hours...you are suffering the effects of the alcohol. Your liver cannot process that much alcohol, so it begins absorbing it into your bloodstream...it then starts killing brain cells. ONE, 12oz beer in a 240lb man begins having those effects...so imagine where you are with 4 beers.

I would never say that drinking is a sin, per se...but why would anyone choose to put a substance so unhealthy into their temple? It destroys your liver and brain cells...and that process begins surprisingly quickly.

Guest theseldomscene

You're not for real.

uh excuse me but i am for real..obviously you dont know the first thing about good beer..and im not talkign about bud and miller. im talking about craft brew....lots of vitamins..do some research before you open your mouth