Vickilynn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

You are correct, but please look at what was said. The issue is that there are churches teaching that after one has accepted Jesus as their savior that they are saved no matter how many times they willfully sin after. There are people today that think they are going to heaven that don't think they need to repent of their sins.

Shalom CC,

Look, NO ONE HERE is saying anything of the sort, so you are off -topic. Please re-read the OP and my posts and you will see that what you say is not being promoted.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

Works is our obedience to the gospel of Christ and according to you we really don't need to obey the gospel, just as long as we believe that we are saved we are. So, all I have to do is accept Jesus in my heart, believe I am saved, and go on with my life any way that I want and I am a shoe in for heaven. Is that correct?

Shalom CC,

You have deliberately and grossly misrepresented and twisted what I've posted. I challenge you to show me ONE place where I ever said we don't need to obey the Gospel or a Believer can live their life anyway they choose. Those are blatant lies and attributing them to me is bearing false witness and essentially has shut down this discussion. As has been shown to you several times, these are false accusations.

Since you've continued to take this position of making false accusations and not debating the actual ISSUES, there is no further discussion that can be undertaken.

I'm asking the Mods to shut this thread down as it is going in circles and now with your last post, I see there is no edifying conversation available.

Shalom to you.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

Closed by request of the OP.