• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  1,104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.39
  • Content Count:  15,266
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi all, This is pure speculation: I have the thought that the change of plea from not guilty to guilty by Hunter Biden is Hunter's taking one for the team.

With the prosecution accepting the plea the judge will issue a sentencing result December 16, 2024. That takes Hunter Biden off the front burner so to speak during the Presidential election.

It puts sentencing back till after the election so that it will be known who will be president before the sentencing, which may influence the judge's decisions or maybe not

In any case, it now gives Prsident Biden time to pardon his son before his term of office is ended. 

Hunter's plea, his taking one for the team gets the allegations against him off the daily news for the rest of this campaign period. It becomes just a tax avoidance case, and not any further  exposure of dealings with foreign government agents that may  or may not have enriched  President Biden, especially while he was vice president under Obama. 

As I say speculation- But it is going to be interesting to see if a pardon come s about just before Jan 20, 2025 with all the other typical last presidential pardons that are historically made as a President leaves office..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,870
  • Content Per Day:  3.03
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi all, This is pure speculation: I have the thought that the change of plea from not guilty to guilty by Hunter Biden is Hunter's taking one for the team.

With the prosecution accepting the plea the judge will issue a sentencing result December 16, 2024. That takes Hunter Biden off the front burner so to speak during the Presidential election.

It puts sentencing back till after the election so that it will be known who will be president before the sentencing, which may influence the judge's decisions or maybe not

In any case, it now gives Prsident Biden time to pardon his son before his term of office is ended. 

Hunter's plea, his taking one for the team gets the allegations against him off the daily news for the rest of this campaign period. It becomes just a tax avoidance case, and not any further  exposure of dealings with foreign government agents that may  or may not have enriched  President Biden, especially while he was vice president under Obama. 

As I say speculation- But it is going to be interesting to see if a pardon come s about just before Jan 20, 2025 with all the other typical last presidential pardons that are historically made as a President leaves office..

What I find odd is he did not take the plea deal that 99% of the people are offered.  Plead guilty and pay the fine. They came up with a strange law I have never head of for a special plea. The last report said he can be sentenced to 25 years in jail I speculating he will get a sentence of time served and maybe a fine of less that a million even though they said he and family took in over 20 million.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  1,104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.39
  • Content Count:  15,266
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

10 minutes ago, NConly said:

a fine of less that a million even though they said he and family took in over 20 million.

Like a 5% tax rate, or a  penalty of 5% in late fees, pretty cheap! Going  to be interesting even if uneventful.

• Thumbs Up 1