• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,898
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, @1to3.

There's much truth in what is said in this presentation; however, one should note that an "aggelos" (ἄγγελος) is simply a "messenger." He may have been one who opened the sluices from the northern pool into the southern pool, "signaling" (giving the "message") that the waters were "living" (moving) once again.

The question that Yeeshuwa` ("Jesus") asked was, "Do you WANT to be made whole?" And, He KNEW that the man had been there a long time. His "excuse" was that "he had no one to help him into the pool," believing "the pool" was his liberation! Yeeshuwa` recognized the man HAD LOST HOPE, he had been sitting there so long! Yeeshuwa` healed him and used the command form (the imperative) three times: "ἐγεῖραι ἆρον τὸν κράββατον σου καὶ περιπάτει." The first word, "egeirai," means "get up!" The second word "aron" means "pick up," and the third word, "peripatei," means "walk around!" The man thought he had to do something to be healed; instead, the Lord healed him first and THEN told him to do something!

Later, after he had talked with the Jews (Yhudiym, the children of the tribe of Yhudah or "Judah"), Yeeshuwa` told him,
"Ἴδε ὑγιὴς γέγονας μηκέτι ἁμάρτανε ἵνα μὴ χεῖρόν τι σοί γένηται."
"Ide hugiees gegonas meeketi hamartane hina mee cheiron ti soi geneetai."
"Look, whole you-have-been-made; no-more [you]-miss-the-mark/err/offend so-that not a-worse-thing some-time to-you comes."

And, what did he do? He went back to those Jews and TOLD THEM IT WAS YEESHUWA` WHO HAD HEALED HIM ON THE SHABBAT! This led to Yeeshuwa`s confrontation with those Jews! Like Peter later, he had BETRAYED HIS HEALER! We're not told in the text, but something worse probably DID happen to the man! But, he HAD been warned!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Shalom, again, @1to3.

Some Christians put a LOT of stock in healing! However, we should remember that healing on this side of the Resurrection IS ONLY TEMPORARY at best! It's a temporary reprieve, allowing someone to do something more for God - NEVER "to get on God's good side," but BECAUSE one loves his God who justified him FIRST! How do we know this? Because,

Hebrews 9:27-28 (KJV)

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation (deliverance; rescue).

So, if the Resurrection and its associated deliverance doesn't happen first, WE ALL SHALL DIE! And then, where is that healing?

But, the Resurrection and its deliverance IS our "blessed hope," our "happy confidence," that the Lord Yeeshuwa` the Messiah of God SHALL "appear the second time," and we shall be RESURRECTED AS NEW IMMORTAL, INCORRUPTIBLE, GLORIFIED BODIES! THAT is what we anticipate!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,441
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, @1to3.

There's much truth in what is said in this presentation; however, one should note that an "aggelos" (ἄγγελος) is simply a "messenger." He may have been one who opened the sluices from the northern pool into the southern pool, "signaling" (giving the "message") that the waters were "living" (moving) once again.

The question that Yeeshuwa` ("Jesus") asked was, "Do you WANT to be made whole?" And, He KNEW that the man had been there a long time. His "excuse" was that "he had no one to help him into the pool," believing "the pool" was his liberation! Yeeshuwa` recognized the man HAD LOST HOPE, he had been sitting there so long! Yeeshuwa` healed him and used the command form (the imperative) three times: "ἐγεῖραι ἆρον τὸν κράββατον σου καὶ περιπάτει." The first word, "egeirai," means "get up!" The second word "aron" means "pick up," and the third word, "peripatei," means "walk around!" The man thought he had to do something to be healed; instead, the Lord healed him first and THEN told him to do something!

Later, after he had talked with the Jews (Yhudiym, the children of the tribe of Yhudah or "Judah"), Yeeshuwa` told him,
"Ἴδε ὑγιὴς γέγονας μηκέτι ἁμάρτανε ἵνα μὴ χεῖρόν τι σοί γένηται."
"Ide hugiees gegonas meeketi hamartane hina mee cheiron ti soi geneetai."
"Look, whole you-have-been-made; no-more [you]-miss-the-mark/err/offend so-that not a-worse-thing some-time to-you comes."

And, what did he do? He went back to those Jews and TOLD THEM IT WAS YEESHUWA` WHO HAD HEALED HIM ON THE SHABBAT! This led to Yeeshuwa`s confrontation with those Jews! Like Peter later, he had BETRAYED HIS HEALER! We're not told in the text, but something worse probably DID happen to the man! But, he HAD been warned!

17 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, again, @1to3.

Some Christians put a LOT of stock in healing! However, we should remember that healing on this side of the Resurrection IS ONLY TEMPORARY at best! It's a temporary reprieve, allowing someone to do something more for God - NEVER "to get on God's good side," but BECAUSE one loves his God who justified him FIRST! How do we know this? Because,

Hebrews 9:27-28 (KJV)

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation (deliverance; rescue).

So, if the Resurrection and its associated deliverance doesn't happen first, WE ALL SHALL DIE! And then, where is that healing?

But, the Resurrection and its deliverance IS our "blessed hope," our "happy confidence," that the Lord Yeeshuwa` the Messiah of God SHALL "appear the second time," and we shall be RESURRECTED AS NEW IMMORTAL, INCORRUPTIBLE, GLORIFIED BODIES! THAT is what we anticipate!

Expand  

Shallom @Retrobyter

Where does Jesus say he came to heal the sick?

Gods new BLOOD covenant prophesied in Isaiah ch 53

4 Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Luke 5:31-32
Jesus overheard their complaining and said, “Who goes to the doctor for a cure? Those who are well or those who are sick? I have not come to call the 'righteous,' but to call those who know they are sinners and bring them to repentance.

Matthew 10:8 Christ Jesus said:
.. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

John 10:17-18

Christ Jesus said: 17 Therefore doth my Father love Me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18 No man taketh it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself.

1 John 1:9-10  If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His Word is not in us.

8 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Shallom @Retrobyter

Where does Jesus say he came to heal the sick?

Gods new BLOOD covenant prophesied in Isaiah ch 53

4 Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Luke 5:31-32
Jesus overheard their complaining and said, “Who goes to the doctor for a cure? Those who are well or those who are sick? I have not come to call the 'righteous,' but to call those who know they are sinners and bring them to repentance.

Matthew 10:8 Christ Jesus said:
.. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

John 10:17-18

Christ Jesus said: 17 Therefore doth my Father love Me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18 No man taketh it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself.

1 John 1:9-10  If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His Word is not in us.

Shalom, @1to3

There are two different kinds of healing here: There's the healing of us as bodies, and there's the healing of our relationship with God. Isaiah 53:1-12 is more about healing our relationship with God through His Son's Sacrifice.

The healings that Yeeshuwa` and His disciples were performing were the physical healings the children of Israel needed at that time. The REASON why He was doing those healings was that they were the SIGNS of His authority to be Israel's King by fulfilling those prophecies:

Isaiah 61:1-3 (KJV)

1 "The Spirit of the Lord GOD [is] upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to [them that are] bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified."

Yeeshuwa` quoted part of this prophecy to the people in the synagogue of Natsaret ("Nazareth"), when He found the place and read from the prophet Yeesha`yahuw, recorded by Luke in ...

Luke 4:16-21 (KJV)

16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. 17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

18 "'The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.' "

20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21 And he began to say unto them,

"This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears."

Later, when talking to the messengers sent from Yochanan the Immerser ("John the Baptist"), He said,

Luke 7:18-23 (KJV)

18 And the disciples of John shewed him of all these things (that Jesus had done). 19 And John calling unto him two of his disciples sent them to Jesus, saying,

"Art thou he that should come? or look we for another?"

20 When the men were come unto him, they said,

"John Baptist hath sent us unto thee, saying, 'Art thou he that should come? or look we for another?'"

21 And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight. 22 Then Jesus answering said unto them,

"Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that 'the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.' 23 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me."

This is a PARTIAL fulfillment of the prophecies found in ...

Isaiah 35:1-1o (KJV)

1 The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. 2 It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, [and] the excellency of our God. 3 Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. 4 Say to them [that are] of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come [with] vengeance, [even] God [with] a recompence; he will come and save you. 5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. 6 Then shall the lame [man] leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert. 7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, [shall be] grass with reeds and rushes. 8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it [shall be] for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err [therein]. 9 No lion shall be there, nor [any] ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk [there]: 10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

And,

Isaiah 42:1-9 (KJV)

1 "Behold MY SERVANT, whom I uphold; MINE ELECT (CHOSEN ONE), [in whom] my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. 2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. 3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. 4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law."

5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

6 "I the LORD have called THEE in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep THEE, and give THEE for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, [and] them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. 8 I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. 9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them."

This last passage talks about the Messiah directly and shows God the Father talking to Him!

This is why it is IMPORTANT that we, who call ourselves "Christians," understand the difference between GOD THE FATHER and the SON of God, "the man Christ Jesus" (1 Timothy 2:5), Yeeshuwa`, the Messiah of God! Many treat Yeeshuwa` as though He IS the Father! And, THAT IS WRONG TO DO! Yeeshuwa` Himself would tell you not to do that!

He is LIMITED as a human being, a body of flesh and bones, who could leave this earth and return! BUT, He is to be revered as the Greatest Man there was, is, or ever will be! He SHALL be the King of the earth one day, for He is a "greater than Solomon!" And, He is the "Mediator between God and men!" (1 Timothy 2:5).

Christ Jesus IS Healer

James 5:15 - And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

James 5:14-16 - Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Mark 16:17-18 - And these signs shall follow them that believe; In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;  

Isaiah 53:5 - But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.
that
John 14:13 - And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, the Father may be glorified in the Son.

1 John 5:14 - And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

***John 14:12 Christ Jesus said- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

2 Corinthians 5:7 - (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Romans 10:17 - So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.

Exodus 15:26 - And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

James 5:14-15 - Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He IS, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

Acts 3:6 - Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

Mark 16:17 - And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Jeremiah 33:6 - Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

My hope and prayer with posting this video was NOT to bring countless arguments, but to bring HOPE to ALL that Christ Jesus who is part of of the Father and H0ly Spirit of God, IS the same today as yesterday and tomorrow. He is Sovereign and He alone is TRUE HEALER and yes He CAN HEAL today. Amen! Healing on ALL counts, physical, mental, spiritual.

During Christ Jesus ministry He healed and set the captives free and told those he set free to STOP sinning lest something worse befalls then. He told the same to the woman caught in adultery to=sin no more, lest something worse happens. Christ Jesus told His disciples to go into the world and do the same as He did and even greater things yet.

As believers, redeemed by Gods Mercy and Grace through His only begotten Son Christ Jesus and followers of of Christ Jesus are called to do the same.      Because sin brings destruction.        God calls us through His Son Christ Jesus into repentance=turning away from sin, and seek daily in all that you do, to have a daily relationship with Him in True faith=faithfulness to Him and His Word

Matthew 10:7-8  Christ Jesus said:
And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Beware the leaven of the pharisee who seek to kill Christ Jesus now as they did in the past.

Good news they will not succeed,  His Truth prevails and IS ETERNAL

Luke 13:32 And He (Christ Jesus) said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

John 10:10

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

***John 14:12 Christ Jesus said- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

20 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Christ Jesus IS Healer

James 5:15 - And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

James 5:14-16 - Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Mark 16:17-18 - And these signs shall follow them that believe; In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;  

Isaiah 53:5 - But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.
that
John 14:13 - And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, the Father may be glorified in the Son.

1 John 5:14 - And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

2 Corinthians 5:7 - (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Romans 10:17 - So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.

Exodus 15:26 - And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

James 5:14-15 - Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He IS, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

Acts 3:6 - Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

Mark 16:17 - And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Jeremiah 33:6 - Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

My hope and prayer with posting this video was NOT to bring countless arguments, but to bring HOPE to ALL that Christ Jesus who is part of of the Father and H0ly Spirit of God, IS the same today as yesterday and tomorrow. He is Sovereign and He alone is TRUE HEALER and yes He CAN HEAL today. Amen! Healing on ALL counts, physical, mental, spiritual.

During Christ Jesus ministry He healed and set the captives free and told those he set free to STOP sinning lest something worse befalls then. He told the same to the woman caught in adultery to=sin no more, lest something worse happens. Christ Jesus told His disciples to go into the world and do the same as He did and even greater things yet.

As believers, redeemed by Gods Mercy and Grace through His only begotten Son Christ Jesus and followers of of Christ Jesus are called to do the same.      Because sin brings destruction.        God calls us through His Son Christ Jesus into repentance=turning away from sin, and seek daily in all that you do, to have a daily relationship with Him in True faith=faithfulness to Him and His Word

Matthew 10:7-8  Christ Jesus said:
And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Beware the leaven of the pharisee who seek to kill Christ Jesus now as they did in the past.

Good news they will not succeed,  His Truth prevails and IS ETERNAL

Luke 13:32 And He (Christ Jesus) said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

John 10:10

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Shalom, @1to3.

Any debate we may seem to be having is not about healing. I believe in all the verses you've quoted above. What I am concerned about is the FALSE teachings that may come from reading Scripture verses out of their contexts.

Most of our theology today is based upon the songs we sing rather than from the Scriptures we read. Why? Because many people will sing the songs, but they won't READ THE SCRIPTURES!

John 14:1-31 (KJV)

1 "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also. 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know."

5 Thomas saith unto him,

"Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?"

6 Jesus saith unto him,

"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him."

8 Philip saith unto him,

"Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us."

9 Jesus saith unto him,

"Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], 'Shew us the Father'? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I [am] in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name (with my authority), that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it].

15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I WILL COME TO YOU.

19 "Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. 20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest (reveal) myself to him."

22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest (reveal) thyself unto us, and not unto the world?"

23 Jesus answered and said unto him,

"If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25 "These things have I spoken unto you, being [yet] present with you. 26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name (with my authority), he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

29 "And now I have told you BEFORE it come to pass, that, WHEN it is come to pass, ye might believe. 30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. 31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence."

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

Christ Jesus is healer. Amen! 🌿❤️ 🌿

Here is the title of a sermon from Northpoint Bible College on the topic of healing that you can listen to from youtube

Be Blessed and Healed in Christ Jesus Always;

1to3

What Is Divine Healing?

• Followers:  36
  • Topic Count:  102
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  43,954
  • Content Per Day:  8.25
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On 8/27/2024 at 11:13 AM, 1to3 said:

My hope and prayer with posting this video was NOT to bring countless arguments, but to bring HOPE to ALL that Christ Jesus who is part of of the Father and H0ly Spirit of God, IS the same today as yesterday and tomorrow

John 20:29 (KJV)

[29] Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Have you considered this statement by Jesus?

2 hours ago, enoob57 said:

John 20:29 (KJV)

[29] Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Have you considered this statement by Jesus?

Yes, Jesus was trying to bring forth the importance of faith even before seeing the promise.

Without faith it is impossible to please God

Hebrews 11:66 But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He Is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

But please so I can understand you better@enoob57 , why are you asking me this question in regards to my post Christ Jesus is healer?

It was prophesied in Isaiah 53. By His stripes we are healed

Christ Jesus came to heal the sick and set the captives free

Luke 4:18

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He hath anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

We have a living Christ. Amen!

The same Spirit that raised Christ Jesus from dead,

Quickens our mortal body. Amen!

Everything concerning Christ Jesus represent the will of God exactly

The covenant was sealed with an innocent Lamb= Christ Jesus.

The standard given by the will of God is perfect, and is still the target.