• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  3,498
  • Content Per Day:  2.06
  • Days Won:  0

'Lincoln Brewster' "Power in the Name of Jesus"

I want to dance with someone like this like Dancing with the Stars! :shake::flowers:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• George Whitten, the visionary behind Worthy Ministries and Worthy News, explores the timing of the Simchat Torah War in Israel. Is this a water-breaking moment? Does the timing of the conflict on October 7 with Hamas signify something more significant on the horizon?

This was a message delivered at Eitz Chaim Congregation in Dallas Texas on February 3, 2024.

To sign up for our Worthy Brief -- https://worthybrief.com

Be sure to keep up to date with world events from a Christian perspective by visiting Worthy News -- https://www.worthynews.com

Visit our live blogging channel on Telegram -- https://t.me/worthywatch
      • 0 replies
    • Understanding the Enemy!

I thought I write about the flip side of a topic, and how to recognize the attempts of the enemy to destroy lives and how you can walk in His victory!

For the Apostle Paul taught us not to be ignorant of enemy's tactics and strategies.

2 Corinthians 2:112  Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. 

So often, we can learn lessons by learning and playing "devil's" advocate.  When we read this passage,

Mar 3:26  And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end. 
      Mar 3:27  No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strongman; and then he will spoil his house. 

Here we learn a lesson that in order to plunder one's house you must first BIND up the strongman.  While we realize in this particular passage this is referring to God binding up the strongman (Satan) and this is how Satan's house is plundered.  But if you carefully analyze the enemy -- you realize that he uses the same tactics on us!  Your house cannot be plundered -- unless you are first bound.   And then Satan can plunder your house!

... read more
      • 231 replies
    • Daniel: Pictures of the Resurrection, Part 3

Shalom everyone,

As we continue this study, I'll be focusing on Daniel and his picture of the resurrection and its connection with Yeshua (Jesus). 

... read more
      • 13 replies
    • Abraham and Issac: Pictures of the Resurrection, Part 2
      Shalom everyone,

As we continue this series the next obvious sign of the resurrection in the Old Testament is the sign of Isaac and Abraham.

Gen 22:1  After these things God tested Abraham and said to him, "Abraham!" And he said, "Here I am."
      Gen 22:2  He said, "Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you."

So God "tests" Abraham and as a perfect picture of the coming sacrifice of God's only begotten Son (Yeshua - Jesus) God instructs Issac to go and sacrifice his son, Issac.  Where does he say to offer him?  On Moriah -- the exact location of the Temple Mount.

...read more
      • 20 replies
    • Shalom my brothers and sisters,

First of all, welcome to our online fellowship. It's our sincere hope that you enjoy your time on our boards. Recently it occurred to me that a great number of people have come into our online fellowship within the past year or so and perhaps you've never clearly understood how the ministry operates. So I'm writing out in full detail just how the Holy Spirit led me to create a system of checks and balances within the ministry to keep everyone accountable to each other. We have a very open and transparent ministry.

First, a little bit about our moderating team. Every moderator on the boards comes from a completely unique and different background. There's no 2 moderators from the same denomination on the boards. Denominations do not play a part in our moderating style because our focus is not on denomination differences but rather our common bond in our Lord and Savior Jesus!

So if you see a thread being pulled or yanked, it's not being pulled or yanked because of a difference in theology, but rather a problem with the spirit of the thread. Of course differences are going to be expressed in any discussion -- but how these differences are voiced is the reasoning for any thread being shut down.

... read more
      • 109 replies