IGNORED

When was Satan cast out of heaven down to the earth?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,334
  • Content Per Day:  3.52
  • Days Won:  0

27 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Daniel 8 proves he hasn't been cast out yet, doesn't it?  The prophecies in Rev that have not come to pass also prove it, don't they?  If the sons of God take the daughters of men and create 'giants' then if they had all been kicked out 2000 years ago there would be giants and immortals walking around everywhere, wouldn't there?

immortal until the return of Jesus anyhow

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  157
  • Topics Per Day:  0.40
  • Content Count:  1,292
  • Content Per Day:  3.25
  • Days Won:  2

28 minutes ago, luigi said:

The new born along with Christ in Micah 5 are the ones who will terminate the love for the things our hands make described in Micah 5:10-15. The termination of these things has yet to occur, and will occur at the end of the beasts reign when the Lord and the new born, commence to rule. The Lord provides correlations in His Word so that we may corroborate/divide His Word correctly. The travailing woman in Micah 5 and Revelation 12 are therefore the same. If you continue to assert otherwise, you need to elaborate where the Lord's vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard, has taken place in the past.

Micah 5:10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots: 11 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds: 12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers: 13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands. 14 And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities. 15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Parts of that prophecy are yet to be fulfilled but the first part is already fulfilled.  Notice in verse 7 and 8…

And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.

And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver”

This is speaking of “the scattering of Israel to the nations”after the AOD was fulfilled.  The destruction of the heathen comes after the fullness of the Gentiles is fulfilled.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,334
  • Content Per Day:  3.52

17 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The war in heaven did not happen before Jesus was crucified, it happened after Jesus ascended per Rev. 12:5

So, how did they know Satan was in heaven about to go to war and then to get kicked out when he lost?  (Since they knew nothing about what the book of Revelation teaches us)

Edited by DeighAnn

25 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

I will ask you to answer my questions. 

You can not skip over the first and most important event (at that time) in the Scriptures without having an interpretation or explanation of its consequences. 

You, just like every other person will take a verse and interpret it, and arrive at your conclusion.

This is the same request for you to provide for such an important event in beginning of our history. 

So you don’t have any verses to prove Satan was cast out of heaven for good at that time?  

That is what I thought.  The reason is, the words of God do not contradict.  Jesus told us exactly “when”Satan would be cast out heaven.  The book of Daniel and the book of Revelation confirm this truth.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,881
  • Content Per Day:  1.04

1 minute ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Parts of that prophecy are yet to be fulfilled but the first part is already fulfilled.  Notice in verse 7 and 8…

And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.

And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver”

This is speaking of “the scattering of Israel to the nations”after the AOD was fulfilled.  The destruction of the heathen comes after the fullness of the Gentiles is fulfilled.

Context is inclusive of all data in Micah 5. The remnant of Jacob among the Gentiles in Micah 5:7-8, are the surviving saints of the forthcoming great tribulation. True Israel/Jacob are the saints circumcised in heart. 

7 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

So, how did they know Satan was in heaven about to go to war and then to get kicked out when he lost?  (Since they knew nothing about what the book of Revelation teaches us)

Jesus told them…

Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Why don’t people believe the words of Jesus?
  • This is Worthy 1

1 minute ago, luigi said:

Context is inclusive of all data in Micah 5. The remnant of Jacob among the Gentiles in Micah 5:7-8, are the surviving saints of the forthcoming great tribulation. True Israel/Jacob are the saints circumcised in heart. 

The first tribulation was to the Jews, the coming great tribulation is to the Gentiles.

Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

• Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,881
  • Content Per Day:  1.04

2 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The first tribulation was to the Jews, the coming great tribulation is to the Gentiles.

Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

Gentiles are all individuals (including physical Jews), who are not circumcised in heart (Romans 2:28-29). So who are the remnant (Jacob) in Micah 5:7-8, if not circumcised in heart? They are the future remnant saints following the great tribulation.

Romans 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,227
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  5

40 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The war in heaven did not happen before Jesus was crucified, it happened after Jesus ascended per Rev. 12:5

I would say it was clearly settled on the cross, but yes, started after His ascension....

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, luigi said:

Gentiles are all individuals (including physical Jews), who are not circumcised in heart (Romans 2:28-29). So who are the remnant (Jacob) in Micah 5:7-8, if not circumcised in heart? They are the future remnant saints following the great tribulation.

Romans 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Jacob refers to Israel…

Romans 11:25-28

King James Version

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened (((to Israel,)))until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so ((all Israel))shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from (((Jacob:)))

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching ((the election,))they are beloved for the father's sakes.