• Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Content Per Day:  3.37
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, Serving said:

Another insight :

Luke 17:30-37

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.

32 Remember Lot's wife.

33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

-------------------

What do you suppose happens to these below, who are not taken :

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

V32 is a reminder, a warning ..

32 Remember Lot's wife.

This is what happens to those who are "left" in Israel .. those who did not >>flee<<  .. just as Lot had to flee ..  

Luke 17:29
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

They will be destroyed.

A parallel to those who repent of dead works and have faith toward God after hearing the Gospel of Christ, and those who don't.

The one gets saved, the other doesn't.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Da Puppers said:

According to Eze 4 (a companion chapter to Eze 5) it will take 40 days for the famine and pestilence to run its course.   Again, according to Eze 4, the seige will last for 390 days.   Now notice this,  Revelation 9 records the death of 1/3 ... the 2nd third that will perish outside of the city.   Now for the big shocker.   How much time is found in (1hr,1day,1 month, 1 year)?  This is essentially equal to a Hebrew  lunar year that has an extra leap months [=13 months] , equaling 385 days.   This army (of the 6th trumpet)  has been waiting for 385 days to carry out their dastardly deeds of slaying the third part of men.   When this group flees from Jerusalem,  i believe it will take only 5 days to complete the task.   So now we can see the purpose of the horsemen of the 5th trumpet... to drive the inhabitants (of Jerusalem)  out of the city.   The ones who stay (at the sounding of the 6th trumpet)  are the ones who "... don't repent of their deeds"... they die of famine and pestilence! 

You write as if Ezekiel Chapters 4 & 5 are future events to be fulfilled "Wrong"

The words were given to Ezekiel as seen below in Chapter 3 before the Babylonian Captivity, and they were spoken to the House Of Israel as a warning and they were fulfilled "Long Ago"

Jesus Is The Lord

Ezekiel 3:1-7KJV

1 Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.

2 So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll.

3 And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.

4 And he said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them.

5 For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel;

6 Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee.

7 But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

2 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

How so?  How do you see Eze 4 and 5 as already being fulfilled?   I assume you mean by the siege of Nebuchadnezzar?   If no,  then how? 

In Eze 4, the siege is described as lasting 390 and/or 40 days.   According to Eze 24, Nebu began his seige against Jerusalem on the 10th of Tevet in the 9th year of Zedekiah.   This corresponds to about January 2, 587 BC give or take a day or two.   And it ended,  on the 9th of Av (5th month)  in 586 BC, [July or August].  This would amount to about 558 or 588 days.   Besides that,  in Eze 24, God says that because Israel did not repent at the beginning of the seige,  Ezekiel was told to prophesy of a future seige [so hot and full of God's wrath] that would "purge the scum "  from Israel's rebellious heart. 

Secondly,  390 day and 40 days found in there in Eze 4 is based on the iniquity of the house of Israel (390 days)  and the iniquity of the house of Judah (40 days).  I would define iniquity as rebelling against correction.   At the completion of Solomon's 20 years constructing of the temple complex,  God pronounced judgement upon the whole house of Israel.   This was 390 years before the destruction of Solomon's temple.   The kingdom of Israel,  starting with Saul,  lasted for 490 years.   This judgment was given 100 years into the kingdom... Saul, 40 years,  David 40 years, until his death in the beginning of Solomon's 4th year,  until the 24th year of Solomon,  [at the end of the 20 years that began in Solomon's 4th year.]  

Judah's 40 years of iniquity began in the 13th year of Josiah when Jeremiah began warning Judah of their coming judgment.   These 40 years are easily determined from Jeremiah 25.  Sometime during the 23rd year of Jeremiah's warning Judah,  (22 full years has passed,  plus a little) Nebuchadnezzar came to power in Jehoiakim's 4th year.   He completed his 18th year, [his 19th year began at the time when the temple was burned] in 586 BC.   18 + 22 = 40 years. 

The house of Israel did not repent in the 390 years after the completion of the temple until its destruction.   Neither did Judah repent in the 40 years that Jeremiah warned then to repent.   The siege(s) portrayed in Eze 4 are for the years that Israel and Judah continued in their iniquity. A day for a year.   The 550 or so days of Nebu's seige doesn't match up.   The description of his seige is found in Eze 6.  But the siege of Eze 5 is not the same as that of Eze 6.   Where the famine, pestilence and sword are directed is different in Eze 5 and Eze 6. If you have an alternative explanation,  please provide it.  Thanks. 

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

It sounded like you were suggesting Ezekiel Chapters 4/5 were future events unfulfilled?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

On 2/28/2023 at 6:59 AM, truth7t7 said:

The passage surrounds the Lord's second coming and fire destruction 

It simple teaches when the Lord returns "don't look back" towards earthly possessions or saving your life, just as Lot's wife did in Sodom

Verse 33 answers the question, it's the end of the world at the return of Jesus Christ "Fire", don't seek to save your mortal life, look forward in "Passing Through" the Lord's last day judgement by fire to the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-33KJV

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.

32 Remember Lot's wife.

33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Edited a long winded answer, wasn't 100% accurate, was using an analogy, went with it, and didn't say what I was really meaning ..

Answer:

Yes Truth727 amongst the recorded events taking place, there are those verses you quoted and your interpretation is correct, we agree on the message.

But there are also events taking place in that verse whereby the message within that you commented on are directly linked to the events that are taking place in real time (at that time).

The events taking place is the focus, we all know the message/warning and what it means .. that's why I edited .. I waffled on and got distracted.

Regards.

Edited by Serving

16 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

You have chosen a good scripture in Zech 14.  For in the last verse of 13 we read that God will spare one third,  while 2/3 will perish,  namely from the events of Zech 14.  The 1/3 that survive,  will constitute the elect that survive the judgment of God.   They will be the ones holding the title deed to which scripture says,  "All Israel shall be saved", when the blindness in part shall end.   The Deliverer has come and taken away ungodliness from Jacob. 

Now let me turn your attention to Ezekiel 5, where we are given more details concerning this one third that survive and the two thirds that perish.   It says: 

[1st third]-perish by pestilence 

Eze 5:12 KJV A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee:

[2nd third] -perish by a sword

and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee;

[3rd third] - survive

and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.  

Now notice this. 

The first and second 1/3rds perish.  

The second and third 1/3rds leave the city of Jerusalem.   This is made clearer by noticing that the 1st third dies from famine and pestilence IN THE MIDST OF THEE (Jerusalem! ).  When the 2nd and 3rd thirds flee,  one-half [of 2/3=1/3] will perish from the pursuers sword and the other half [of 2/3=1/3] are scattered into the 4 winds and survive.   Did you see it? One half of those who flee will perish and one half will survive!

But there is another aspect.   This concerns the 2/3rds that perish.   The 1st third dies of famine and pestilence,  because they chose to stay rather than flee.   And the 2nd third perished in the country "round about Jerusalem".  Each again represents HALF of those 2/3rds that will perish.  Now look at this: 

Zec 14:2 KJV For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and HALF of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue [THE OTHER HALF(1st third)]  of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

The ones who don't leave and die from the famine/pestilence IS this group that is not cut off from the city.   The word "residue" (found there in Zec 14:2) is NOT the same word that refers to the "remnant/she'ar, H7605", but is the word "yether, H3699", which means that which is left over,  or the excess of what is needed,  i.e. not needed. [the 1st third]    And the HALF that "goes forth into captivity" refers to those that perish... when they flee [the 2nd third].   The 1st third (that sits from famine and pestilence)  will actually be the last ones to die. 

According to Eze 4 (a companion chapter to Eze 5) it will take 40 days for the famine and pestilence to run its course.   Again, according to Eze 4, the seige will last for 390 days.   Now notice this,  Revelation 9 records the death of 1/3 ... the 2nd third that will perish outside of the city.   Now for the big shocker.   How much time is found in (1hr,1day,1 month, 1 year)?  This is essentially equal to a Hebrew  lunar year that has an extra leap months [=13 months] , equaling 385 days.   This army (of the 6th trumpet)  has been waiting for 385 days to carry out their dastardly deeds of slaying the third part of men.   When this group flees from Jerusalem,  i believe it will take only 5 days to complete the task.   So now we can see the purpose of the horsemen of the 5th trumpet... to drive the inhabitants (of Jerusalem)  out of the city.   The ones who stay (at the sounding of the 6th trumpet)  are the ones who "... don't repent of their deeds"... they die of famine and pestilence! 

Rev 9:20-21 KJV 20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

Hi brother,

I can see that you are drawing parallels, that's fine .. you are also expressing a process .. that's fine too, I hear you.

But here's the thing ..  

This is the end result for Jerusalem within the Ezekiel prophecy/thread you have mentioned :

Ezekiel 5:14 Moreover I will make thee waste, and a reproach among the nations that are round about thee, in the sight of all that pass by.

And here is the end result for Jerusalem in the prophecy in Zechariah :

Zechariah 14:11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

These are opposite.

I can see you agree with the main topic of this post I laid out using Luke, we have common ground, you understand and see it .. That's great. But I don't think Ezekiel 4 & 5 are speaking of the same event because of the differing outcomes for Jerusalem I laid out above .. 

Leave it with you, 

Regards.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,387
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/26/2023 at 3:51 PM, Serving said:

Look at v30 .. that is the coming, the revealing of the Lord. ...

WHAT is v31 saying?

Look at it again please ..

What is that actually saying?

It is saying >> FLEE >>

Which is precisely what Jesus taught in Matthew 24:15-16, 21:

15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. ... 21 “For then there will be [the] great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be."

So this has nothing to do with Zech. 14, and everything to do with the events that will shortly thereafter -- not that very day -- lead up to the Second Coming of Christ for his elect.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8,280
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  3

On 2/26/2023 at 5:51 PM, Serving said:

Hello all,

I've not made a post for some time, but I feel inspired to speak about something that has eluded me for so long now, it's been in the backburner of my mind and it is only because a brethren brought this subject up again recently that I decided to revisit it ..

And after 10 years gathering dust in the background of my mind, "I" finally worked this out earlier today, or better said, The Lord finally let me understand, and to be honest .. it's so simple I'm kind of embarrassed by it, but at the same time it is marvelous because through the understanding given me now, I realize just WHO these are being spoken of below .. at long last .. so here are those elusive scriptures that have frustrated me and others for so long: 

Luke 17:30-37

32 Remember Lot's wife.

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

Remember, all glory to the Lord .. 

Want to know who the above group is?

Walk with me a minute and lets do this together .. behold:

Look at v30 .. that is the coming, the revealing of the Lord.

Evidence:

2 Thessalonians 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

Simple .. lock it in .. NEXT >

WHAT is v31 saying?

Look at it again please ..

What is that actually saying?

It is saying >> FLEE >>

To "Not return back" means to FLEE .. keep that in mind .. NEXT >

WHO is being told to flee? .. I'm splitting up v31 from above okay .. 2 parts .. (a) & (b)

v31(a) .. "he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away"

Those are "Householders" .. and they are told, don't even get your "stuff" >> meaning , FLEE !!

And the other group mentioned in that same verse :

v31(b) .. "and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back."

Those are Workers !! If you are out in the "field" .. you are at work !!

Pretty simple, if you're at home .. FLEE .. if you are at work .. FLEE .. pretty simple, so lock that in too please .. NEXT >

Look at v34 .. WHERE are those located?

A: These are located at home, in BED !!

Again, Who did v31 mention? .. householders .. householders told to >> FLEE !! Householders in BED !! 

And furthermore, where are those in v35 & v36 located?

At work !! Exactly where this lot are in v31(b) : "and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back."

.. And what were the workers told to do again? >> to FLEE !!

See?

Perfect match !!

Thus, this group are in fact, and can only be, the remnants in Israel, those still alive and being told to FLEE at the actual revealing/appearing of The Lord .. that is, on the Day of the Lord itself, the 2nd coming .. You know, the ones who flee through the valley the Lord opens up at His return .. them.

See how the Lord disguised the true meaning?

I know I was concentrating on those being "Taken" .. that word "Taken" had me concentrating on a "Harvest" and thus thought those lot were a group being harvested .. being "taken up." But they were not ..

They were in fact fleeing under their own steam per instruction given in v31 .. 

These are so so obviously the remnants that remain alive IN Israel at His appearing .. when the real fireworks start going off .. 

It's so clear now it's been pointed out right?

Oh, last thing, I can now confidently dissect this seeing it correlates perfectly with my explanation given above. take a look :

Thus, in light of the new understanding, the body is obviously Jerusalem and the eagles are obviously the enemy armies gathered there abouts. 

So simple now when explained isn't it?

You can now see the passages explain themselves so clearly with this new perspective ..

Thus with clarity I can confidently say that the above group can only be those remnants IN Israel mentioned in the OT prophecies at the time of His 2nd coming .. they were not killed at the mark of the beast, they were not taken up to meet Christ in the air .. instead .. they were told to FLEE at the time of His appearing (because of the raging war against Christ when He appears in the clouds) .. think NUKES .. which neatly explains why the Lord has this group FLEE through a mountain valley He opens up for them at His appearing .. what do they say is the best place to be in a NUKE attack .. in the covering of solid rock .. in the mountains. 

Without a single doubt .. these are them .. this is not a "rapture" or a "taking up" .. this is "flee for your lives" situation .. that is how they are "Taken" .. God is telling them FLEE .. thus metaphorically speaking, the Lord does indeed "take" them .. just not in the way I/we all thought.

I hope this excites at least somebody as it has me excited .. Praise the Lord.

Thoughts?

It is not easy to tell if the destruction is from God or not...

The armies of the enemies they were often used by God to punish and or take his people into captivity or even totally destroyed their cities and take them in Captivity and bring an end to them and an end to their Kingdom as it happened to the Kingdom of Israel from the army of the Assyrians. 

Before he brings the outer destruction upon the northern kingdom God made first sure to moved the Tent of the Testimony (or the Temple in tents) out of them (and that was a big warning about what is going to happen next..) and he moved the Temple in Jerusalem and he put it in stone to show that the Temple will not moved from there and he gave the Benjamins to Judah to establish that Kingdom...he gave the Temple to them...he established their kingdom by having his Temple build in Jerusalem and he gave Jerusalem to them...

When the Temple was ruined by the Babylonias it was the Lord who sent the Babylonians to do that to the Kingdom of Juda....

He used the enemies of the Kingdom of Judah to do his will...and destroy Judah.   .

This happened against the beliefs of the people that  the Lord was with them and not against them...this is something to remember because this is what happened in 70 AD...

And the people of the Kingdom of Judah were taken into captivity and the Temple was destroyed but the vessels of the Temple were preserved (the treasures in the Temple were looted but the vessels were preserved and the prophetic was given that the people will return and the  High Priest was kept alive...

The High Priest and the vessels were taken also to the Captivity....

This is showing the intent of the Lord that one day they will be needed.. 

It could be that the Babylonia King believe or he wanted to build a Temple for God in his city and preserved the vessels and the Priesthood but he did away with the line of the king...

Jesus spoke of some destruction coming to Jerusalem as the text at hand warning people to flee....and if someone got really paranoid and began to plan his move out of Jerusalem considering the past destruction of the city...and what Jesus was saying that Jerusalem will be utterly destroyed and he took it as the warning of the Angel to the Lot's family...and moved out of the city he saved his family ...from the destruction of 70 AD...

Jesus gave a last minute warning while on his way to the Cross and one more time he warned the people who were crying for him...and he warned them about the coming destruction of Jerusalem...

And later on his Spirit warned his disciples about the coming destruction and many without them understanding the reason about it began selling their properties to sustain the ministry in Jerusalem...I do not know if that was good to help establish them in Jerusalem when the destruction was on the way...And then the persecution came in Jerusalem and they began to flee in other cities (the believers)..

Jesus used the enemies of the faith to cause his people to flee Jerusalem...because those people were in their own mind and very stubborn as they are all the Jews.  And they prayed and believe that Jerusalem will be the deacon of Light for the Gospel in the whole world...because they believe and they prayed ...they believe that it will happen...that God was with them in this one...after all they were asking something good...that it was what they thought but not what the plan of God was for the city...

Because this time the destruction of the city was coming and the destruction of the Temple as it was prophecy by Jesus and this time the vessels were not preserved and instant they were given to destruction and the High Priests were all killed ...did not happened what had happened before when the Lord was planning to rebuilt the Temple and he preserved the Vessels of the Temple and the High Priest...

This time what was not destroyed and was preserved when the Temple was destroyed the first time...this time were not preserved this time both the vessels and the Priests were destroyed...

This is the sign from God that there is no need for the Temple and the Priesthood anymore...

And earlier he gave the sign of Zacharias the Preist who grew very old without a Son to succeed him...

And when he had by a Miracle John...He took John away from the Temple to served him outside the Temple...

It is not that God abandon the people all together but the opposite that we are in the New Covenant and he has bring closed to him all the people of the world in Jesus Christ by the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross...the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world...

It was because the living Temple of God had come to people.  That is his son Jesus Christ and in him we also are the living Temples of God in Jesus Christ.  

The destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple came to show the people that the Temple and the Priests and the sacrifices that were taken place in the Temple after the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross.. were an abomination to God because they were made not to him but to the beast of desolation who had taken the place of the lord after the veil was torn Twain by God at the time Jesus died on the Cross and he shed the blood of the New Covenant...

The Temple was the Lords and someone else used it for his worship in the ignorance of the people who continue the service in the Temple not knowing that they beast of desolation as it was prophecy in Daniel was taken abode in the Temple....

And the Lord destroyed it  when he torn the veil apart in the Temple ..and He did not protected it when the Romans attacked it and destroy it to give a message to the people that the New Covenant is in place...and that's what the disciples preached that the New Covenant has come. 

They also preached that we are the Temple of the living God and that the Temple in Jerusalem was COMMON.. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

10 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Which is precisely what Jesus taught in Matthew 24:15-16, 21:

15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. ... 21 “For then there will be [the] great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be."

So this has nothing to do with Zech. 14, and everything to do with the events that will shortly thereafter -- not that very day -- lead up to the Second Coming of Christ for his elect.

Hi brother,

Here's the thing, we all know the false prophet sets up in Israel, how he conquers it and sets up there .. but we also know that at the very end stages that Israel gets attacked again when all the kings of the East come to Megiddo for the last great battle .. So the false prophet who is ruling from Israel is now being attacked after he already attacked and conquered Israel, the world order he crafted has fallen apart .. now is war, war, war.

Half of the already taken over city gets attacked .. remember the Medes and her allies prophecy whereby they enter into the houses and rifle the women etc etc .. that happens at the last battle, not at the first attack on Israel.

So we got two battles whereby Israel is attacked in that short space of time within that last 3 1/2 years.

I'm still piecing this new outlook together, when you work out scriptures for yourself, it takes a bit of time because when a new door of understanding opens, you find yourself in a hallway with a bunch of other doors you have to enter for to sort the loose ends out .. or even see things in a new light emanating off of those things you thought clearly understood but in fact may have been deeper than first presumed.

Something more is going on and I have a lot of work to do ..

Perhaps I spoke too early by posting this thread, perhaps I should have waited until I worked through all the questions this new insight has brought up ..

I was just so excited I couldn't hold it in .. my bad, but it's too late now I suppose, I will have to do this on the fly.

Regards.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,120
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

And they asked Him; where Lord?
And He said; Wheresoever the bodies are there will the birds be gathered together.
Luke 17:37

Matthew 24:28
Wheresoever the bodies are there shall the birds be gathered together.

the marriage of the Lamb
Revelation 19:7

And I saw an angel, standing in the sun,
and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly
in the midst of the sky; Come and gather yourselves together
unto the supper of the Great God.
Revelation 19:17

the appearing of our Great God and savior Jesus Christ.
Titus 2:13

...and all the birds were filled with their flesh.
Revelation 19:21

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,387
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

7 hours ago, Serving said:

Here's the thing, we all know the false prophet sets up in Israel, how he conquers it and sets up there .. but we also know that at the very end stages that Israel gets attacked again when all the kings of the East come to Megiddo for the last great battle

We all don't know these things. You saying so just reveals your level of presumptions.