• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  290
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,649
  • Content Per Day:  3.37
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

Dear Reader, here are some points to note about Divine Vengeance:

1. This world is fallen, cursed, and marked for destruction.
  2. Only those God chooses to be merciful to can escape His Vengeance.
  3. God is always righteous in His Judgment, whether to mercy or to punishment.
  4. The punishment of those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ is not unjust.
  5. If God was the cause of unrighteousness then His vengeance upon the unrighteous would be unjust.
  6. God chooses who to be merciful to according to their faith in Him as evidenced in their obedience to the gospel of Jesus Christ. 
  7. The blood of Christ cleanses from all sin so that God's righteous anger is appeased.

2Th 1:3-10  We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other,  

(4)  so that we ourselves boast of you among the ekklesias of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that you endure,  

(5)  which is manifest evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also suffer;  

(6)  since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you,

(7)  and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,  

(8)  in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.  

(9)  These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,  

(10)  when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.

Thankyou God for your mercy.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,754
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Hi Michael37, 

Your quote of 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10, refers to the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster. The Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath by fire, earthquakes, storms an tsunamis. 

It will be the next prophesied event, then all the rest of Revelation from Rev 7 to 19 will take place, then the Millennium reign of Jesus and after that; Eternity. 

Check out my website for free articles on Bible prophecy. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant

On 7/9/2021 at 9:37 AM, Keras said:

Hi Michael37, 

Your quote of 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10, refers to the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster. The Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath by fire, earthquakes, storms an tsunamis. 

It will be the next prophesied event, then all the rest of Revelation from Rev 7 to 19 will take place, then the Millennium reign of Jesus and after that; Eternity. 

Check out my website for free articles on Bible prophecy. 

Yes, thanks for your input, Keras. I have actually perused your material in times past.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  622
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  57,286
  • Content Per Day:  7.57
  • Days Won:  280

It is very interesting to watch things progress to the end.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, other one said:

It is very interesting to watch things progress to the end.

Oh Yes. Seeing things in history and current events that align with Scripture is a favourite occupations of mine.

Biblical Theology provides insight into why God is vengeful towards some and merciful to others.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,278
  • Content Per Day:  1.76
  • Days Won:  20

Is the Church (that means all of us) really prepared for Revelation (the end) to happen? 

We think there is a panic going on right now with covid/vaccine/no vaccine, wildland/forest fires, concerns regarding Chinese made large power transformers installed in the electrical grids of many nations (with backdoor programs installed), hurricanes/floods/droughts, Islamic extremists, to name just a few of the ongoing issues around the world, just think what the panic will be like when the earthquakes, meteorites, and deadly plaques (far worse than covid) strike.  

Even if half of the world population believe in some type of god that means around 5 billion people are going to go react in terrible fear.  We have seen from covid just how bad it can get when fear enters the picture.  Can you imagine what it would be like with a global black out?

Are we prepared for the onslaught of masses and masses of people going completely insane with fear?

45 minutes ago, debrakay said:

Is the Church (that means all of us) really prepared for Revelation (the end) to happen? 

We think there is a panic going on right now with covid/vaccine/no vaccine, wildland/forest fires, concerns regarding Chinese made large power transformers installed in the electrical grids of many nations (with backdoor programs installed), hurricanes/floods/droughts, Islamic extremists, to name just a few of the ongoing issues around the world, just think what the panic will be like when the earthquakes, meteorites, and deadly plaques (far worse than covid) strike.  

Even if half of the world population believe in some type of god that means around 5 billion people are going to go react in terrible fear.  We have seen from covid just how bad it can get when fear enters the picture.  Can you imagine what it would be like with a global black out?

Are we prepared for the onslaught of masses and masses of people going completely insane with fear?

I thought kidney stones were unbearable, nothing worse.

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,754
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Isaiah 13:9 The Day of the Lord is coming, a cruel Day of wrath and fierce anger, to reduce the earth to desolation and to destroy all the wicked there.

1 Samuel 2:10 Those who oppose the Lord will be terrified, when He strikes from the heavens.

2 Samuel 22:8-16 The earth shakes from the Lord’s burning anger. He comes, with fiery arrows.

Psalms 11:6 He will rain fiery coals onto the wicked, scorching winds will strike them.

Psalms 18:13 The Lord thunders from the heavens amid a hail of glowing coals.

Psalm 21:9 The anger of the Lord will engulf His enemies in a fiery furnace, it will consume them.

Psalms 79:5-6 Pour out Your wrath on godless nations. Your fury will blaze like fire.

Psalms 97:2-5 Cloud enfolds Him, fire goes ahead and consumes His enemies.

Psalm 144:5-6 Part the heavens and come down, make smoke and send Your arrows far and wide.

Isaiah 2:12&21 The Lord has a Day of doom for the ungodly. He will arise and strike with terror.

Isaiah 4:4b The Lord will cleanse Jerusalem, with His judgement burning like fire.

Isaiah 9:18-19 Wicked people will burn, the land scorched and the people fuel for the fire.

Isaiah 10:17 The Light of Israel will become a fire, in one Day it will burn up His enemies.

Isaiah 13:6 Wail, for the Day of the Lord is at hand, devastation from the Almighty.

Isaiah 21:1 A Day of storms, sweeping through the wilderness, from a land of terror.

Isaiah 22:5 For the Lord has ordained a Day of tumult, a Day of woe and disaster in the world.

Isaiah 24:1 Beware, the Lord is about to strip the earth and scatter its inhabitants.

Isaiah 26:21 The Lord is coming from His dwelling place to punish peoples for their sins.

Isaiah 28:21-22 The Lord will arise and storm with rage, destruction is decreed upon the earth.

Isaiah 30:26a The sun will shine with seven times its normal strength on that Day.

Isaiah 34:2-4 The Lord’s anger is against all the nations, they are given over to slaughter. The sky will be rolled up like a scroll and their host [satellites] will fall like ripe figs.

Isaiah 42:13-15 The Lord will go forth like a warrior, He will lay waste to the earth.

Isaiah 51:6...the sky will be dispersed like smoke and the people will die like flies.

Isaiah 54:16 It was I who created the destroyer- with coals of fire, to deal out havoc.

Isaiah 63:4-6 I resolved on a Day of vengeance, I shattered nations in My fury.

Isaiah 64:1-2 When You tear apart the heavens, fire blazes and water boils.

Isaiah 66:15 The Lord will judge with fire, testing all mankind and many will be slain by Him.

Jeremiah 4:7 The Destroyer of nations has risen from His lair, cities will be waste and empty.

Jeremiah 9:21-22 Death has come to our towns, corpses lie like dung in the streets.

Jeremiah 12:14 I shall uproot the evil neighbours from My peoples Land, Judah too I will uproot.

Jeremiah 25:30-31 The Lord roars from on high, heard everywhere – the godless peoples will die.

Jeremiah 30:23 See what a scorching wind goes out, it whirls around the heads of the wicked.

Ezekiel 20:47 I am about to light a fire, it’s fiery flame will not be put out.

Ezekiel 21:3 & 28 I shall draw My sword of judgement and kill the righteous and wicked alike from the Negev northward. A sword drawn for slaughter, flashing like lightning.

Ezekiel 22:20As metal is melted in the crucible, so I shall gather you in My anger and refine you

Ezekiel 30:3-8 A Day is near, the Day of the Lord, a Day of doom and reckoning for the nations.

Hosea 8:14 Israel and Judah have forgotten their Maker, I shall send fire to burn their cities.

Hosea 9:7 The Day of punishment and wrath has come. Because of your guilt no one can see it.

Hosea 10:14 The tumult of disaster will rise against peoples, fortresses will be overthrown.

Joel 1:15 The Day is near, it comes – a mighty destruction from the Lord.

Joel 2:11 The Lord thunders as he leads the host. Great and terrible is the Day, who can endure it?

Amos 1:1-15 I shall send fire on Damascus, Gaza, Tyre, Edom and Ammon.

Amos 2:1-16 I shall send fire on Moab and Judah. Of Israel- their bravest warriors will flee.

Amos 5:17 There will be wailing in every vineyard, for I shall pass through your midst.

Amos 8:2-3 On that Day, I shall judge Israel, so many corpses laying everywhere.

Amos 8:8-9 On that Day, the sun will darken at noon and the earth will quake like ocean waves.

Obadiah 1:15 The Day of the Lord is at hand for all the peoples, their deeds will recoil on them.

Micah 1:3-4 Even now, the Lord is leaving His dwelling place, He comes down with fire.

Micah 4:11-12 Now, many nations are massed against Zion, they are gathered for the threshing.

Micah 5:10-11 On that Day, I will destroy your military and devastate your cities.

Nahum 1:1-3 The Lord is a God of vengeance, He will not let the guilty escape punishment.

Habakkuk 3:13-14 You go out to save Your people, You shatter the wicked, they are swept away.

Zephaniah 1:3 I shall destroy humans and animals, I shall bring the godless to their knees.

Zephaniah 2:2 Seek the Lord, seek righteousness, it may be you will be sheltered on that Day.

Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for the Day, when I stand up and accuse the nations and pour out My burning anger upon the whole world.

Haggai 2:6 & 22 In a little while, I shall shake the heavens and the earth, I will break the power of the heathen realms.

Zechariah 9:14 The Lord will appear over them, His arrows will flash, with trumpet and storms.

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all the godless will be as stubble, set ablaze.

Luke 21 :25-26 Signs will appear in the sky. People will stand helpless in fear of what is coming.

Hebrews 10:27 For the godless, there is only the terrifying expectation of judgement, of a fierce fire that will consume the Lord’s enemies.

2 Peter 3:10 The Day of the Lord will come unexpectedly. On that Day, the heavens will disappear with a great rushing sound, the elements dissolved in flames and the earth with all that is in it will be brought to judgement.

Revelation 6:12-14 The Lamb broke the sixth seal. There was a violent earthquake, the sun turned black, the stars [satellites] fell to the earth like ripe figs, the sky rolled up like a scroll and every mountain and island was dislodged from its place.   

Ref: Revised English Bible, some verses abridged.

These 72 Bible verses are most of those which describe the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. They are quite different and separate from what happens at the Day of the Sovereign Lord, Revelation 16:4, that is at the return of Jesus. It is obvious that this terrible Day is before the Return, as ‘He will arise, He comes down, dense cloud enfolds Him’, etc. Psalms 11:4-6, Psalms 18:7-12  It is not and cannot be a manmade event, such as a nuclear exchange, that would not cause all the effects described and would leave radiation pollution in the Land.

This Day is the means whereby the Lord judges the nations, not individuals, as at the Great White Throne, much later and it is mainly those nations and entities that commence an attack upon the State of Israel. It is the fulfilment of Psalms 83 and Micah 4:11-12.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  825
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  7,074
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/10/2021 at 10:31 AM, Michael37 said:

I thought kidney stones were unbearable, nothing worse.

You can cure kidney stones with ultra Sonic wave but not the hails of Stones.