• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/12/1986

I cannot understand why the united states must support the secular Antichrist state that calls itself "Israel" and is blasphemous but is not Israel.Jesus Christ is the true Israel. Rabbinical Judaism is a man made religion no one can prove they are from Judah or Abraham Jesus Christ is the only Jew who is from Judah and the promised seed of Abraham  the true Israel we have his genealogy written .The abuses of human rights committed by this political state are horrendous. American government has often been a symbol of liberty yet are supporting a political system that is totally detrimental to the liberty not only of 'Israelis' but Christians and Palestinian Bedouins. As in South Africa it cannot last.The only way forward is to give equal rights to all, pull down the walls and love each other as Jesus commanded. The Messiah has already come !!! Everyone is made in the image of God. God is no respecter of person .u

Under the new covenant all people (whosoever) can be saved by faith in Jesus Christ. The secular Antichrist state is a danger to its people and one of the main obstacles to rabbinic hasidic reform secular atheist Jews being saved by the Messiah Jesus .the Antichrist state is like Isis the only reason they are supported  by the USA is because of biblical ignorance and like most cults they use the bible .Most western countries wouldn't support this state if it was not for Christianity.The crusaders tried to o a similar thing it didn't last.The only true Jewish "state" is were Jesus is king that is a heavenly kingdom were their is no war or crying or  sickness or hatred or death or anything that defiles.I hope in my lifetime to see the end of this political system.I suppose we must pray for and against Trump and Netanyahu.That Gods spirit will convict and save the people living there. I know God puts  up leaders and tears them down and he has a plan and purpose in all that is happening.I just hope this doesn't  happen. That the USA doesn't support this its horrible.in the case of trump and netamyahu its the blind leading the blind .Jesus only is the saviour of mankind no government or country can save.

Edited by Christdiedforoursins