• Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  1,104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.39
  • Content Count:  15,268
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 1/12/2019 at 2:29 AM, Addison said:

I don't see myself as an instrument for God.

A tare if you will.

I can't sing.

I can't dance.

I don't have much of a musical talent.

When I watch the worship leaders before any sermon, and how they sing, and move, and give glory to God, that's not something I can do.

I can play piano, but it's never to perfection.

I get that what I see on stage has been greatly practiced beforehand, but even so, I'm not built this way.

All I can seem to do is be sorrowful and constantly filled with regret over past and current choices in life.

I thought that being saved was to be hopeful.

Every day I'm 50/50, at best, on where I'll spend eternity and I can't overcome such thinking.

I just don't have enough to give back in life, and I doubt my odds will ever get better than this.

It hurts.

Hey you brightened my day, and now I have an avatar. I think that is pretty nifty.

Ya know I have never been able to sing, until this past month- the church I am attending recently  is so very spirit filled that I sing and I know the lyrics and the melody before  even hearing it. That is really weird!

I'm not doing the Holy Spirit Shuffle Jimmy Swaggart style, nor raising my arms because they don't raise high anymore anyhow. But, I find I am in rhythm and  in prayer mode often with the Jewish blessings of God triangle sign without realizing it until I am  finished. So I'll take it .

May the Holy Spirit release you as well.

(Spread some sand on the floor maybe I'll do a little soft shoe eh?)

Amen.

• Thumbs Up 1