IGNORED

Which countries do you think will be involved in the last days and which ones are not?

angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Days Won:  1

11 minutes ago, Last Daze said:
12 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I'm not discounting your "synecdoche".  I just see it as irrelevant.  When it states very specifically every tribe and people and tongue and nation it goes a bit beyond "all" wouldn't you say?

I'm not discounting your "synecdoche".  I just see it as irrelevant.  When it states very specifically every tribe and people and tongue and nation it goes a bit beyond "all" wouldn't you say?

No, it would not go a bit beyond "all"

. "all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.  Revelation 13:7"

You said the Bible spicificly states ALL kindreds, and it does. But if we are to take that as written, we must also believe Noah, his wife, sons and their wives, and all the animals did not survive the flood?

"I, even I do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy ALL flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and everything that is in the earth shall die" Gen. 6 : 17.
If we took this literally as men do in Rev. 13, we would have Noah and his family and all the animals in the ark dead, for they were also under heaven and in the earth and yet did not die.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,014
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  4

14 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

No, it would not go a bit beyond "all"

. "all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.  Revelation 13:7"

You said the Bible spicificly states ALL kindreds, and it does. But if we are to take that as written, we must also believe Noah, his wife, sons and their wives, and all the animals did not survive the flood?

"I, even I do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy ALL flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and everything that is in the earth shall die" Gen. 6 : 17.
If we took this literally as men do in Rev. 13, we would have Noah and his family and all the animals in the ark dead, for they were also under heaven and in the earth and yet did not die.

God specified the group explicitly "every tribe and people and tongue and nation" for a reason.  He could have said "all" but instead He expounded.  Now I understand why.

Believe what you want, I'm not going to argue.  Just don't be surprised if you find yourself to be a part of every tribe and people and tongue and nation.

2 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

God specified the group explicitly "every tribe and people and tongue and nation" for a reason.  He could have said "all" but instead He expounded.  Now I understand why.

Believe what you want, I'm not going to argue.  Just don't be surprised if you find yourself to be a part of every tribe and people and tongue and nation.

I don't believe what I like. I believe what is written. Scriptures clearly, plainly and simply teach that the Antichrist will not rule all the earth. He will only rule a part of the earth, the revived, Old Roman Empire Territory as clearly explained in the book of Daniel.

Plus, believers in Him, where ever they are in the world wont be here, we will be raptured out of here so we will not have to endure any part of the Antichrists rule.

The Rapture is a distinct coming in itself, not to the Earth, but in the air where Christ meets the saints and then takes them back to Heaven to present them blameless before God the Father, John 14:1-3; 1 Thess. 3:13; 4:16, 17.

The Rapture takes place several years before the literal advent of Christ to the Earth, for they, the saints come back with Him at that time. The saints are in Heaven before God, and not in the air, from the time of the Rapture to their coming again with Christ to reign as kings and priests, Jude 14; Rev. 19:14; Zech. 14:5.

At the Rapture, the Lord comes from Heaven as far as the air, or Earthly Heavens and the saints will be caught up to meet Him in the air.

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

I don't believe what I like. I believe what is written. Scriptures clearly, plainly and simply teach that the Antichrist will not rule all the earth. He will only rule a part of the earth, the revived, Old Roman Empire Territory as clearly explained in the book of Daniel.

Plus, believers in Him, where ever they are in the world wont be here, we will be raptured out of here so we will not have to endure any part of the Antichrists rule.

The Rapture is a distinct coming in itself, not to the Earth, but in the air where Christ meets the saints and then takes them back to Heaven to present them blameless before God the Father, John 14:1-3; 1 Thess. 3:13; 4:16, 17.

The Rapture takes place several years before the literal advent of Christ to the Earth, for they, the saints come back with Him at that time. The saints are in Heaven before God, and not in the air, from the time of the Rapture to their coming again with Christ to reign as kings and priests, Jude 14; Rev. 19:14; Zech. 14:5.

At the Rapture, the Lord comes from Heaven as far as the air, or Earthly Heavens and the saints will be caught up to meet Him in the air.

May the body of Christ discern between deception and truth, between good and evil, and walk in the Light.  Amen.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,676
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,850
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  28

6 hours ago, Spock said:

No way is the AC's rule WORLDWIDE.  

There are to many nations fighting him which doesn't sound world wide to me. In addition, just because it says "every or all" does not mean every in a world wide sense.  It could mean every in regards to the known world when those words were spoken.  I'm sure you are aware of the many times in the bible, all or every doesn't mean all or every.  I think I've documented this several times before, don't want to keep doing it. It gets tiresome and I don't have the time. Ha

lastly, many nations at the sheep and goats judgment. If the whole world was taking the mark, no one would enter the Millenium Kingdom. That ain't happening. 

Sorry,I missed alot of the conversation,my husband is in the hospital,you don,t think the A.C .will rule world wide? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,676
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,850
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  28

On 12/07/2016 at 7:02 PM, HAZARD said:

America will be one of the many countries which will escape the end time and the Antichrists rule (Dan.11:40-44). Certain countries will make war on him at the very time he is supposed to be ruling the whole world (Dan. 11:40-44). Because he will reign only over ten countries inside the Old Roman Empire territory and because America is not inside that territory and never will be, and because certain countries will escape him we can scripturally conclude that he will never rule America or be a world-wide dictator.

Multitudes of people of many nations will also never take the mark of the beast and they will never be killed by the Antichrist for not doing so. The Bible speaks of many peoples of many nations that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Zech. 14:16-21).

Ten kingdoms are to be formed inside the Old Roman Empire from the present states in that territory. It is clear that there will be at least another war in Europe, Asia, and Africa in order for this to be fulfilled. When the ten kingdoms are formed, then Daniel 7:23-24 will be fulfilled. These ten kingdoms will be the Revised Roman Empire which is symbolized by the ten toes on the great image of Dan. 2, the ten horns on the fourth beast of Dan. 7:7-8, 19-24, the ten horns on the dragon and the beast of Rev. 12, 13, and 17. This formation of the ten kingdoms will be necessary to fulfill both Dan. 7 and 8.

America will be one of the many countries who will escape the rule of the antichrist? The whole world will under the rule of the A.C, as far as I know? It will spread over the whole world.

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

America will be one of the many countries who will escape the rule of the antichrist? The whole world will under the rule of the A.C, as far as I know? It will spread over the whole world.

No, his rule will not spread over the entire world. Scriptures plainly teach that the Antichrist, a man, will reign over only ten kingdoms that are yet to be formed inside the yet to be revived, "Old Roman Empire." (Dan. 7:23-24).

Only these ten kingdoms will give their power and kingdoms to him. (Rev.13:1; 17:12-17).

Certain countries will escape his rule (Dan.11:40-44). How do we know certain countries will escape his rule?

Because certain countries will make war on him at the very time he is supposed to be ruling the whole world (Read, Dan. 11:40-44).

Because he will reign only over ten countries inside the Roman Empire territory and because America is not inside that territory and never will be, and because certain countries will escape him we can scripturally conclude that he will never rule America or be a world-wide dictator. Therefore, multitudes of people of many nations will also never take the mark of the beast and they will never be killed by the Antichrist for not doing so.

The Bible speaks of many peoples of many nations that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Zech. 14:16-21).

This further limits the kingdom of the Antichrist to only part of the world and also limits his ability to kill everyone who does not take the mark even in his own empire.

According to Rev. 14:9-11 no one who has taken the mark will go into the Millennium, but will be sent to eternal Hell.

That multitudes go into the Millennium proves they have not taken the mark of the beast and have not been killed, as taught by many Bible students. If the Antichrist were to kill every person who does not take his mark, and God sends to Hell everyone who does take the mark, then there would be not one person left to enter the Millennium. Also, The mark of the beast will not be 666. There are three brands men will have a choice of taking in the days of the Antichrist inside his kingdom. They are his name, his mark, and the number of his name (Rev. 13:16-18). The name and mark of this man is not given in scripture; so no one will know what they are until he comes and men get to know what his name and mark will be, and what he will chose to put on his followers. The only one of these three brands that is given is the number of his name, and that is stated as being 666 in Rev. 13:18. So 666 is not the name or the mark of the beast. It is the number of the beast.

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

May the body of Christ discern between deception and truth, between good and evil, and walk in the Light.  Amen.

The Church is the body of Christ and God gave us in the church His Holy Word which clearly and plainly reveals all there is to know about the Antichrist, his rule, and the extent of his rule. Its all there for all to read and believe, in plain easy to understand English in the KJV of the Bible. His Word, hidden from the wise and prudent, is fortunately written to be understood, even by babes. 

Luke 10:21, In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Scriptures plainly teach that the Antichrist, a man, will reign over only ten kingdoms that are yet to be formed inside the yet to be revived, "Old Roman Empire." (Dan. 7:23-24).

Only these ten kingdoms will give their power and kingdoms to him. (Rev.13:1; 17:12-17).

Certain countries will escape his rule (Dan.11:40-44). How do we know certain countries will escape his rule?

Because certain countries will make war on him at the very time he is supposed to be ruling the whole world (Read, Dan. 11:40-44).

Because he will reign only over ten countries inside the Roman Empire territory and because America is not inside that territory and never will be, and because certain countries will escape him we can scripturally conclude that he will never rule America or be a world-wide dictator. Therefore, multitudes of people of many nations will also never take the mark of the beast and they will never be killed by the Antichrist for not doing so.

The Bible speaks of many peoples of many nations that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Zech. 14:16-21).

This further limits the kingdom of the Antichrist to only part of the world and also limits his ability to kill everyone who does not take the mark even in his own empire.

According to Rev. 14:9-11 no one who has taken the mark will go into the Millennium, but will be sent to eternal Hell.

That multitudes go into the Millennium proves they have not taken the mark of the beast and have not been killed, as taught by many Bible students. If the Antichrist were to kill every person who does not take his mark, and God sends to Hell everyone who does take the mark, then there would be not one person left to enter the Millennium. Also, The mark of the beast will not be 666. There are three brands men will have a choice of taking in the days of the Antichrist inside his kingdom. They are his name, his mark, and the number of his name (Rev. 13:16-18). The name and mark of this man is not given in scripture; so no one will know what they are until he comes and men get to know what his name and mark will be, and what he will chose to put on his followers. The only one of these three brands that is given is the number of his name, and that is stated as being 666 in Rev. 13:18. So 666 is not the name or the mark of the beast. It is the number of the beast.

7 hours ago, HAZARD said:

The Church is the body of Christ and God gave us in the church His Holy Word which clearly and plainly reveals all there is to know about the Antichrist, his rule, and the extent of his rule. Its all there for all to read and believe, in plain easy to understand English in the KJV of the Bible. His Word, hidden from the wise and prudent, is fortunately written to be understood, even by babes. 

Luke 10:21, In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Scriptures plainly teach that the Antichrist, a man, will reign over only ten kingdoms that are yet to be formed inside the yet to be revived, "Old Roman Empire." (Dan. 7:23-24).

Those who know Jesus will fare well regardless of eschatological shortcomings.

8 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Those who know Jesus will fare well regardless of eschatological shortcomings.

These are the people who know Jesus. This is His Church.  And, if your not a member of this church, your in the wrong one, according to Scripture, its that simple. Paul never taught Jesus + some church brings salvation, Paul never taught Jesus + certain sacraments brings salvation, Paul never taught Jesus plus legalism brings salvation, Paul never taught Jesus + purgatory brings salvation, Paul never taught circumcision brings salvation, Paul taught only Jesus + nothing else brings salvation.
We cannot do anything, or add anything to all Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit did to save mankind. 
All we need do is believe in Him and in Him who sent Him.
Galatians 1: 6, I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
    7, Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
    8, But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
    9, As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
    10, For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
    11, But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
    12, For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christs church is not a building or a particular religious group with some special name?  The new Testament Church, of which Jesus Christ is the head is a called out body of people of all nations who have been born again and who have lived a true Christian life and died in the faith. It also includes all those who are alive in Christ today. This present church is called the "ekklesia" of the New Testament times, called out of this world to evangelize the world in this age.
The church, in its largest signification is the whole company of redeemed in all ages, in Heaven and in Earth (Eph. 3:1-11; Heb. 12:23). It is the spiritual people who have been made members of the universial family of God. The church in this sense is the body of Christ, and it does not consist of saved and unsaved. It is not a group of individuals associated together for social and benevolent purposes, as seems to be on every hand in most worldly church gatherings. It is the body of people indwelt by God through the Holy Spirit and through whom God works in the world.
The church is a supernatural body of believers filled with the presence and power of God as individuals conform to the gospel of Christ. The church is like a family in its social life, yet is unlike a family in its formation. Each local church is a part of the universal church in the broad sense.  However there are many in local churches that do not belong to the body of Christ, and therefore they are not a true part of the universal church of the New Testament.