IGNORED

DO YOU BELIEVE ITS OKAY TO EAT PORK, AS A BELIEVER IN GOD ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Where does Jesus say eat? 

Tank you for your time brother.

God bless.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

21 minutes ago, Riccardo said:

Where does Jesus say eat? 

13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

If thats the way you interpret it brother its useless discussing the topic any further. I have found it very sad over the years when people make their own interpretation.

God bless & hope to see you all in the Kingdom.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  927
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,736
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  9

Peter was commanded by God to eat "unclean" animals (Acts 10:9-16).

OH really,   I wasn't going to say any more in this subject due to insanity, but I'll try & clarify what I believe its saying.  

Acts 10:17. Now wile Peter wondered within himself what this vision which he had seen meant. (He is lacking understanding )

Acts 10:19 he is still not knowing. (still lacks understanding)

Acts 10:28 But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean. Here is Peters answer to his vision. 

Even though God has shown Peter the answer to his vision, you don't think thats right. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

2 hours ago, Riccardo said:

OH really,   I wasn't going to say any more in this subject due to insanity, but I'll try & clarify what I believe its saying.  

Acts 10:17. Now wile Peter wondered within himself what this vision which he had seen meant. (He is lacking understanding )

Acts 10:19 he is still not knowing. (still lacks understanding)

Acts 10:28 But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean. Here is Peters answer to his vision. 

Even though God has shown Peter the answer to his vision, you don't think thats right. 

15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

this verse means Anything God has cleaned is no longer unclean or common, whether it be men or food.

What about the part in v13 that says kill Eat is there some understanding of that or do we just throw that part out?

Im sorry, but Peter clearly tells the answer to his vision, there is no mention by Peter to the others about (& we can also eat unclean animals) there would have been such a hoohar plus so much more written in this section & on this subject had that been the case.

We have got so far away from the logic of God being fair in his decisions.  All you people before the cross are condemned to death for eating unclean animals. But you people after the cross are pardoned for the exact same thing. 

If there is no more unclean animals why has the Holy spirit declared them again in Revelation,  you are clearly in error or the Holy Spirit

2 hours ago, Riccardo said:

Im sorry, but Peter clearly tells the answer to his vision, there is no mention by Peter to the others about (& we can also eat unclean animals) there would have been such a hoohar plus so much more written in this section & on this subject had that been the case.

We have got so far away from the logic of God being fair in his decisions.  All you people before the cross are condemned to death for eating unclean animals. But you people after the cross are pardoned for the exact same thing. 

If there is no more unclean animals why has the Holy spirit declared them again in Revelation,  you are clearly in error or the Holy Spirit

"When he had left the crowd and entered the house, His disciples questioned Him about the parable. And He said to them, “Are you so lacking in understanding also? Do you not understand that whatever goes into the man from outside cannot defile him, because it does not go into his heart, but into his stomach, and is eliminated?” (Thus He declared all foods clean.) And He was saying, “That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries, deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness. All these evil things proceed from within and defile the man.” (Mark 7:17-23, NASB, emphasis mine)

I think Jesus ended the conversation there.

30 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I've heard some ridiculously say that the insertion " (Thus He declared all foods clean.)  " was a commentary that was mistaken. :o

I have as well; I think some are just desperate to remake Scripture no matter what they have to nay-say.