IGNORED

Dome of the Rock: anti-Christian

nebula

Guest shiloh357
Matthew 24:1-2

Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. "Do you see all these things?" he asked. "I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."

Your point?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

"I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."

Your point?

The temple was meant to be temporary. :rofl: Not essential to Christian faith and practice.

Guest shiloh357

"I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."

Your point?

The temple was meant to be temporary. :rofl: Not essential to Christian faith and practice.

What does that have to do with the subject at hand? We are not talking about Christian faith and practice.

Guest shiloh357

And, of course, if "Allah," the solar deity of the ancient Arabian Peninsula, is so "compassionate" as the Dome would have us believe, how come his adherents are engaged in all sorts of kidnapping, homicide bombings & beheadings worldwide without as much as the bat of an eyelash? "Allah's" compatriots have a 13-century record of plunder, rape and genocide - still proceeding today worldwide - that discredits the entire religion.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

Allah is the Arabic word for God and is a term used by Arab/ Arabic speaking Muslims, jews and Christians and, as is shown here, was used by the latter before the emergence of Islam. It is as legitimate a term as the word "God" which is used by English speaking Christians, jews and Muslims. The word God was of course in the past associated with a variety of Pagan deities. Please stop implying that Arab Christians worship a false God!

Actually "Allah" is a reference to a pagan god. If the Arab Christians want to worship the God of the Bible properly, they can begin by not referring to Him by the name of a false god.

The God of the Bible has revealed His Name, YHWH.

We would not expect Greeks to refer to God as Zeus, or the Romans to refer to Him as Jupiter. We would expect them to worship Him as he has prescribed.

It is written: Exodus 23:13

"Now concerning everything which I have said to you, be on your guard; and do not mention the name of other gods, nor let them be heard from your mouth.

Not only does God not want us to worship false gods, he does not want to be worshipped in the manner that the pagans worship their gods. He does not want their traditions, and He certainly does not want to be referred to by the name of a pagan god such as "Allah." (Deut. 12:29-31)

We are not talking about Christian faith and practice.

Then what in the world are we talking about??? :rofl:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.74
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.84
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

banghead_125.gif

Steve -

We're talking about the Dome of the Rock, how it was designed specifically to convince people that Jesus is not the Son of God.

That is what we are talking about.

Again - WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? (You like that Dome or something? :suspect: )

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Its kinda anti-christian but i see it more anti-Semitism

We're talking about the Dome of the Rock, how it was designed specifically to convince people that Jesus is not the Son of God.

Yes, I'm quite familiar with it. Have been for many years.

But it has nothing to do with my religion. Unbelievers have always slandered the Christian way, always have. :)

If this is so important to you, then maybe you could serve as a missionary over there and convert some Moslems. Or support some missionaries who are already there. Kill 'em with kindness and win them over.

Guest shiloh357

Yes, I'm quite familiar with it. Have been for many years.

But it has nothing to do with my religion. Unbelievers have always slandered the Christian way, always have. :)

If this is so important to you, then maybe you could serve as a missionary over there and convert some Moslems. Or support some missionaries who are already there. Kill 'em with kindness and win them over.

Oye... :)

Neb's original post goes to discredit Islam as a "religion of peace." It discredits the myth that Islamic hatred of Christianity and Judaism is limited to just a handful of "radicals."

The "religion" is built upon hatred not just of your religion but of YOU personally.

Islam requires absolute submission by all of its adherants, at the expense of the governments of the countries in which they reside. In Islam there is no "separation" of religion and state.

Islam is a government, and where the United States is concerned, Islam is not here to be equal to other faiths. Islam's goal is to be the only "religion" on earth. It's purpose is to dominate.

The hatred that is expressed on that wall it the same hatred espoused from Muslim pulpits all over the world. When a Muslim walks into that dome, and sees diatribes against Christians on that wall it serves to re-enforce that hatred.

It is the same hatred that inspired 9/11. The same hatred that caused Muslims all over the world to cheer and dance in the streets on 9/11.

The "religion" is built upon hatred not just of your religion but of YOU personally.

Yup. :) That's why I said someone has to go over and convert these people. That is the only answer.